Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on El Paso 411’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on El Paso 411’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by El Paso 411 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on El Paso 411’s web site are provided “as is”. El Paso 411 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, El Paso 411 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall El Paso 411 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on El Paso 411’s Internet site, even if El Paso 411 or a El Paso 411 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on El Paso 411’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. El Paso 411 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. El Paso 411 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. El Paso 411 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
El Paso 411 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by El Paso 411 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to El Paso 411’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Interactive Features
El Paso 411 may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, chat rooms, and email services, that allow feedback to El Paso 411 and real-time interaction between users and other features, such as personalized homes pages and e-mail services, that allow users to communicate with others. You are responsible for material that you post on bulletin boards, chat rooms and other public posting areas on the Sites. El Paso 411 does not control or routinely review the messages, information or files that others may provide through the Sites. It is a condition of your use of the Sites that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Sites.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, fraudulent, false, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of El Paso 411.
- Gather for the purpose of spamming, phishing or password harvesting email addresses that have been posted by other users of the Sites.
- Use or attempt to use another person’s account, password or services.
- Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise violate the security of the Sites or any services, accounts, passwords, servers or networks related to the Sites.
- Send repeated messages to another user or repeat postings of the same message under the same or multiple subjects.
A VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT
El Paso 411 may terminate or restrict your use of the site or any part of the site at any time for any reason without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the site affected by such termination or restriction.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.