Video Editor – Part Time
El Paso 411 is joining the video world! We are looking for a talented video editor for our upcoming web video series.
We are seeking an experienced part time video editor. Our video editor is responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for online streaming. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the final product. You’ll usually work closely with the creative services director to achieve the desired end result.
Types of video editing
You may work on a variety of productions including:
- event promotions;
- event coverage;
- music videos;
- weekly web show;
Your work as an editor will involve:
- 1 – 3 years of video editing experience
- Strong computer skills – ability to successfully work on Mac and PC
- Working knowledge of Adobe design software: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience working with websites and website content
- Ability to conceptualize and produce marketing material for a variety of media (web, mobile)
- Experience working with social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+)
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to make deadlines as assigned by manager.
• Your work will appear on our website and social media accounts with more than 1,000,000 monthly views, and growing!
• College Credit (students)
• Work from home or office
The video editor position is a paid-per-job position with guaranteed three jobs per week.
Submit your Resume and Info
El Paso 411 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.