1 Position Available
Are you a Social Media Guru? Are you interested in developing a voice for a great web based company in El Paso? This is your opportunity! We are looking to bring on a talented and experienced Social Media Manager to do just that. If you qualify for the role please send in your resume so we can discuss in more detail!
The Social Media Manager will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activites. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or similar
• 6+ years of total experience in digital marketing with at least 3 years focusing on Social Media
• Strong project management or organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
The Social Media Manager position is paid part-time. Position could lead to a paid full time position after three months. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
El Paso 411 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.