Photographer – Part Time (Summer Interns/Freelance)
El Paso 411 photographers are among the best in the city. We take pride in our original coverage, professional crew, and excellent photographs. We are looking for experienced photographers that currently reside in El Paso, Texas. Our photographers are responsible for documenting over 200 annual events. Our photographers cover anything from press conferences, breaking news, concerts, plays, night life, food, sports, celebrity sightings, and much more!
Our photographers receive weekly assignments from the editor. Photographers may also suggest photo and story ideas. Photographers may rotate on a weekly schedule for “on call” last minute notifications to cover an event. Photographer will be required to edit photos and upload onto El Paso 411 server while out on the field. On occasion, photographer may be asked to upload photos to El Paso 411 social media.
ElPaso411.com is the fastest growing website in El Paso. We are also the largest entertainment and event website in the city.
• 21 years old and over
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Be creative, with a good eye for a picture
• Have excellent technical and photographic skills
• Must own equipment(DSLR, interchangeable lens. Flash, tripod, etc.)
• All photos must be shot is RAW format.
• Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
• Must own laptop and software(photoshop CS5-CS6, Lightroom)
• Your photos appear on our website and social media with more than 100,000 unique monthly visitors, and growing!
• You decide where and when to shoot
• Work from home or office
• College Credit
The Photographer internship position is non paid, however a position with El Paso 411 could lead to a paid part-time position after three months. College students are encouraged to apply and receive credit.
Submit your Resume and Info
El Paso 411 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.