4 positions available.
Job Type: Full Time.
We are looking for experienced sales hunters and business development professionals in El Paso to join our successful and decorated Digital Media Sales Team. If you’re passionate about helping local businesses grow while challenging yourself to thrive in a competitive and rewarding environment, we want to hear from you!
- Strong business development focus and willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- Demonstrate top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to creatively sell to all decision-making levels
- Similar work experience.
- Own the entire sales cycle to include aggressively prospecting, developing, and closing leads using a variety of online and offline sources.
- Qualify prospective customers by phone and close deals over the phone or in-person depending on customer engagement.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly activity and sales goals.
- Ability to thrive in autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, meeting deadlines, and showing relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or similar prefered, but not required.
• 1+ years of total experience in sales
• Strong project management or organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Unlimited Commissions (You take control of your earnings)
- Top quality office tools and equipment
- Ongoing contests and rewards programs
- Continuous training and advancement opportunities
Send your resume for immediate review to email@example.com – please NO CALLS.
El Paso 411 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.